Saturday, March 9, 2013

School

So I went to BJU (Bob Jones University) and it was great! I love the atmosphere and the people there were really amazing. It is a good Christian school and its a big possibility. But what I have a hard time with is giving my whole school situation to God. I want to make plans and that is good, but I didn't even pause to ask God to help me decide what I'm going to do. I might not do my school this next year and just be plain home schooled and maybe do a few college courses online while finishing my last few credits for high school. I now praying about it instead of making plans but I still feel that I haven't given God complete control over the situation (and it is very difficult). Please pray for me as I look to God about school. I do want to get the best education I can. And I'm working very hard for it right now with the Lord's help of course.  But hopefully this spoke to you about something you might need to give to the Lord instead of worrying. Oh and please pray for me as I have a big test Tuesday and I have a lot of big end-of-term projects that count for a lot of my grade. So I have a lot going on but I know that God can give me the strength and the wisdom I need to pass and get a good grade.

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. -Philippians 4:6

P.S. I am going to put up a few pictures from the beach when I get a chance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment