Friday, February 7, 2014

Taking the First Step

Hey Guys! I hope that this month of February is going well for you all! As some of you know (the ones who have read my "about me" section), my life is pretty crazy. Having a big family does has a lot of perks but it does mean that there are a lot of problems floating around. This year so far has had some great challenges and I have put my trust in God so much more than I ever have before. But I still occasionally find myself getting discouraged and going into "pity-party mode." Have you ever been there? I have heard preachers say that when you are going through something difficult and you want God's wisdom, to read your Bible more and pray to God for His wisdom. Seems pretty simple right? I have just heard this so many times that I think that it just goes in one ear and out the other (without meaning it to). But these past few weeks have been SO AMAZING! I have been studying scripture and praying so much more and doing those things really do help you to trust in God more and more. I also can see how God has given me the wisdom I needed to deal with certain situations that I had no idea how to deal with weeks before. So I just wanted to share this with you and let you know that God is always there for you. He wants to help you. You just need to take the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment